Heart and Soul

Sunday, August 28, 2005




click on picture to enlarge. I would like to
introduce you to my favorite dog in the whole,
big world. This is Shadow(my shadow).

Hello, everyone, hope you are having the most
enjoyable evening in your human lives. This
was taken shortly after I found my favorite
humans. Mommy and Daddy brag all the time
about the day they found me and all.
But, please don't let in on my secret, that I
really found them.

I heard Buffalo's dog just got his picture
taken. She is just too cute. Maybe he can teach me
a trick or two. I'd really like to convince them
that I need a more recent one made. They act like
they want to keep me young forever.

Well, I need to let you go. I'm just so tired and
I wanna go to bed. I'm thinking that maybe I
might just curl up in my hidey spot, if it's not
hot. Please visit me again tomorrow. I have so
much to share with you. Good-night. ruf, ruf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home